Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider in Canada, with a head office in Vancouver. We provide our clients with a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems.
Our extensive set of IT related services and partnerships ensure that our clients’ IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand has strong partnerships with Lenovo, HPE Aruba, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, and many other vendors and manufacturers. Our business is growing rapidly, so our team is expanding! We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service. Our values are key to our success and the people we hire are accountable, have integrity and are trustworthy, focus on the long-term solutions, provide an exceptional client experience, is an exceptional team player, and provides an exceptional quality of work.
We are actively seeking a full-time position as a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating all of IT infrastructure projects for our clients and Dyrand internal projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative Management, Monitoring of the following for each project, from start to completion:
- Official Acceptance, Kick-Off
- Staff, Client, Vendor or other Stake Holder Correspondence (via Phone, Email or in Person Meetings) both formally and informally
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Tasks
- Project Team Tasks, Activities
- Project Team Communication / Collaboration- Schedules (Milestones, Deadlines)
- CCR (Change Control Requests)
- Project Documentation, Project Progress, Status Reports
- Liaise with other Internal Teams (Administration, Finance, Sales, Marketing)
- Project Closure
- Administrative Management, Monitoring of the Project Team:
- Deliverables – Dailly, Weekly, Monthly Meetings both in Person, Online, including taking/managing detailed
- Meeting Minutes – Daily, Weekly
- Tasks, Schedules (including customer on-sites), Timesheets – Daily, Weekly
- You will understand sales processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise university
- You will manage all activities within ConnectWise. You are obligated to enter all communications with clients into ConnectWise (such emails, visits, and phone calls).
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Excellent Organizational skills, Multi-Tasking / Coordination skills, Time Management skills, that allows you to successfully meet KPIs, deliverables, deadlines for 10+ small projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal / writing communication skills
- Asks questions as and when needed
- Can easily converse with peers, Technical Staff, Clients, Stake Holders
- Can positively and constructively express own point of view or concerns, even when it may be unpopular
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently, self-directed, willing to take initiative
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Skill in preparing written communication and materials.
- Experience in an MSP environment and Connectwise would be an asset.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Project Management Software
- Working knowledge/experience of ERP / CRM Software
Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Management
- 2 + Years in a Project Coordinator Role
- PMP Certification and/or working towards a PMP
- Work experience in Information Technology
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Competitive benefits package fully paid by Dyrand
- RRSP matching plan
- Birthdays off
- Flexible working conditions, work from home when required
- Fun working environment and culture
If you are interested, please submit resumes to email@example.com