Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider in Canada, with a head office in Vancouver. We provide our clients a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems.
Our extensive set of IT related services and partnerships ensure that our clients’ IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand has strong partnerships with Lenovo, HPE Aruba, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and many other vendors and manufacturers.
Our business is growing rapidly, so our team is expanding! We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service.
Our values are key to our success and the people we hire are accountable, have integrity and are trustworthy, focus on the long-term solutions, provide an exceptional client experience, is an exceptional team player, and provides an exceptional quality of work.
We are actively seeking a full-time position as a Systems Specialist who will be responsible for IT infrastructure projects for our clients, and Dyrand internal projects.
== The Position ==
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years’ experience in the IT Industry that reflects both strong technical skills, as well as interpersonal and customer service skills.
You will be responsible for 2 Primary Job Functions
1) IT Project Migrations
- Planning, Designing & Implementing *net new* Microsoft Cloud (Azure) based solutions for SMB clients across various verticals
- On Premise Workloads (DC , or App Servers) to Public Cloud migrations using Native Microsoft Azure toolsets Such as ASR (Azure Site Recovery) and Azure Migrate, etc.
- Email Server migrations to Office 365 (Exchange Online) via various migration toolsets
- File Server migrations to Office 365 (SharePoint Online) via various migration tool sets
- Phone System migrations to Microsoft Cloud Phone System
- On Premise (physical server to physical server) migrations, or P2V and V2V migrations
- Performing Post Migration Technical Support + Documentation into Dyrand’s IT documentation management system with the ability to document the finer technical details
2) IT Client On-Boarding’s (for new Clients or Prospective Clients)
- Participate in Presales, IT Solution Design, Planning Meetings, assist with Project SoW (Statement of Work), Solution Estimates
- Perform in Depth Technical Information Collection per the Dyrand Standard checklist of prospective client’s complete IT Infrastructure (Servers, Networks, Cloud, SaaS, LoB Applications)
- with careful meticulous attention to detail with the IT Audit, Analysis, Assessments of IT Infrastructure (for Security, IT Best Practices, Performance)
- with the ability to Identify Technology Deficiencies, Risks and provide Recommendations for IT Solutions
- Produce Technical Assessment Reports for Technical and non-technical (business) staff
- Perform Advanced Technical Documentation into Dyrand’s IT documentation management system
- with the ability to document the finer technical details
== General Requirements ==
- Be able to communicate in fluent English (written and verbal), and be comfortable engaging clients over the phone, or in person
- Be able to manage your own Ticket Queue, Project Tasks List, and other administrative tasks
- You will need to be able to occasionally travel (drive or transit) to local customer sites throughout the Greater Vancouver area / Lower Mainland and on the rare occasion the BC interior region from time to time
- You may be required to work some occasional non-office hours when clients require servicing off-hours
== Technical Requirements ==
- Technical Diploma or Degree or IT Certificates
- Cloud IT Infrastructure Administration (very knowledgeable in all things Cloud based from Microsoft), – Cloud Migrations
- Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Controller, File Server, DHCP, DNS (internal, external)
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications (Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business)
- Microsoft Azure technologies
- Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, AD Federated Services, Multi Factor Authentication
- IT Security Certifications or IT Security Experience
- Firewalls, Switches, Wireless
- SharePoint 2013/2016 or SharePoint Online
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 or Exchange Online
- Hyper-V (Windows Server)
- vSphere (VMware)
== Nice to have ==
- MCSA in Windows Server 2016 or MCSE or equivalent experience
- MCSA in Azure Cloud Platform or MCSE or equivalent experience
- MCSA in Office 365 or MCSE or equivalent experience
- Microsoft EMS certifications or other Security Certifications (Security +, etc.)
- In depth experience performing in performing security vulnerability analysis, assessments across the complete IT Infrastructure (Servers, Networks, Cloud, SaaS, LoB Applications)
- In depth experience working with Firewalls, Switches, Wireless : Cisco Meraki, HP/Aruba or equivalent
== Bonus ==
- Experience in working with an IT MSP
- Experience with LabTech or equivalent RMM tools
- Experience with ConnectWise or equivalent CRM tools