Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider in Canada, with a head office in Vancouver. We provide our clients with a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems.
Our extensive set of IT-related services and partnerships ensure that our clients’ IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand Systems has strong partnerships with Lenovo, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon AWS, and many other vendors and manufacturers. Our business is growing rapidly, so our team is expanding! We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service. Our values are key to our success and the people we hire are accountable, have integrity and are trustworthy, focus on the long-term solutions, provide an exceptional client experience, is an exceptional team player, and provides an exceptional quality of work.
We are actively seeking a full-time position as a Business Development Professional who will be responsible for bringing in new clients for Dyrand Systems’ core Managed Services Offerings:
- Initiating contact with prospects through various sources which include (but not limited to) business and personal contacts, networking events, seminars, cold/warm calling, conferences, etc.
- Handing over new clients to Dyrand Systems’ Project Manager and Account Manager. You will ensure that the On-Boarding Project Charter is adequately defined, and signed off for acceptance by the new client. You will cooperate during the first 3 months of the contract with the Account Manager to ensure the new client is successfully integrated within Dyrand’s processes.
- Making recommendations/requests to the Managing Director responsible for Sales on which events, marketing groups, functions, etc. would be beneficial to help in sourcing prospects.
- Working with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translating those needs into Dyrand Systems service/product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Working with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and managing prospect expectations.
- Managing IT Services proposals, contracts, rental agreements and service level agreements.
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge of the services offerings of Dyrand Systems
- Performing sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remaining compliant with policies and procedures.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase our services and offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will keep a full pipeline of qualified prospects in ConnectWise through the sales activities of networking, cold calling, attending events, etc.
- You will sell our products, services, and solutions to prospects.
- You will educate yourself on new developments in IT technology from the sales perspective. You do not need to immerse yourself in technical details, you will be required to know the high-level features and benefits of new solutions and services provided by Dyrand Systems, and software and hardware enhancements of the solutions, services, and products we sell.
- You will acquire and maintain appropriate sales certifications from our major vendors in order to maintain the Company’s standing with its vendors.
- You will enter details into ConnectWise for each opportunity that you have at each prospect. You will keep the Opportunity Manager up to date on a daily basis.
- You will participate in weekly sales meetings to go over opportunities, activities, strategy, etc.
- You will understand sales processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- You will manage all activities within ConnectWise. You are obligated to enter all communications with prospects and clients into ConnectWise (such as emails, visits, and phone calls).
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Possess a track record of negotiation and closing of the sales process.
- Awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Skill in preparing written communication and materials.
- Experience in an MSP environment and Connectwise would be an asset.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- 5 years of sales experience.
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Competitive benefits package fully paid by Dyrand Systems
- RRSP matching plan
- Birthdays off
- Flexible working conditions, work from home when required
- Fun working environment and culture