Join Our Team for Bright Future
Dyrand believes in being more than just a technology service provider. We want to be a partner to our clients, freeing them from the worries of IT so they can concentrate on the success of their businesses.
Our team comes to work every day with that mission in mind, thinking about what they can do to help our clients focus on what they do best. If you’re that kind of person too, we would love to hear from you!
Current Job Openings
Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider in Canada, with a head office in Vancouver. We provide our clients a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems.
Our extensive set of IT related services and partnerships ensure that our clients’ IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand has strong partnerships with Lenovo, HPE Aruba, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and many other vendors and manufacturers.
Our business is growing rapidly, so our team is expanding! We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service.
Our values are key to our success and the people we hire are accountable, have integrity and are trustworthy, focus on the long-term solutions, provide an exceptional client experience, is an exceptional team player, and provides an exceptional quality of work.
We are actively seeking a full-time position as a Systems Specialist who will be responsible for IT infrastructure projects for our clients, and Dyrand internal projects.
== The Position ==
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years’ experience in the IT Industry that reflects both strong technical skills, as well as interpersonal and customer service skills.
You will be responsible for 2 Primary Job Functions
1) IT Project Migrations
- Planning, Designing & Implementing *net new* Microsoft Cloud (Azure) based solutions for SMB clients across various verticals
- On Premise Workloads (DC , or App Servers) to Public Cloud migrations using Native Microsoft Azure toolsets Such as ASR (Azure Site Recovery) and Azure Migrate, etc.
- Email Server migrations to Office 365 (Exchange Online) via various migration toolsets
- File Server migrations to Office 365 (SharePoint Online) via various migration tool sets
- Phone System migrations to Microsoft Cloud Phone System
- On Premise (physical server to physical server) migrations, or P2V and V2V migrations
- Performing Post Migration Technical Support + Documentation into Dyrand’s IT documentation management system with the ability to document the finer technical details
2) IT Client On-Boarding’s (for new Clients or Prospective Clients)
- Participate in Presales, IT Solution Design, Planning Meetings, assist with Project SoW (Statement of Work), Solution Estimates
- Perform in Depth Technical Information Collection per the Dyrand Standard checklist of prospective client’s complete IT Infrastructure (Servers, Networks, Cloud, SaaS, LoB Applications)
- with careful meticulous attention to detail with the IT Audit, Analysis, Assessments of IT Infrastructure (for Security, IT Best Practices, Performance)
- with the ability to Identify Technology Deficiencies, Risks and provide Recommendations for IT Solutions
- Produce Technical Assessment Reports for Technical and non-technical (business) staff
- Perform Advanced Technical Documentation into Dyrand’s IT documentation management system
- with the ability to document the finer technical details
== General Requirements ==
- Be able to communicate in fluent English (written and verbal), and be comfortable engaging clients over the phone, or in person
- Be able to manage your own Ticket Queue, Project Tasks List, and other administrative tasks
- You will need to be able to occasionally travel (drive or transit) to local customer sites throughout the Greater Vancouver area / Lower Mainland and on the rare occasion the BC interior region from time to time
- You may be required to work some occasional non-office hours when clients require servicing off-hours
== Technical Requirements ==
- Technical Diploma or Degree or IT Certificates
- Cloud IT Infrastructure Administration (very knowledgeable in all things Cloud based from Microsoft), – Cloud Migrations
- Microsoft Active Directory, Domain Controller, File Server, DHCP, DNS (internal, external)
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications (Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business)
- Microsoft Azure technologies
- Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, AD Federated Services, Multi Factor Authentication
- IT Security Certifications or IT Security Experience
- Firewalls, Switches, Wireless
- SharePoint 2013/2016 or SharePoint Online
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 or Exchange Online
- Hyper-V (Windows Server)
- vSphere (VMware)
== Nice to have ==
- MCSA in Windows Server 2016 or MCSE or equivalent experience
- MCSA in Azure Cloud Platform or MCSE or equivalent experience
- MCSA in Office 365 or MCSE or equivalent experience
- Microsoft EMS certifications or other Security Certifications (Security +, etc.)
- In depth experience performing in performing security vulnerability analysis, assessments across the complete IT Infrastructure (Servers, Networks, Cloud, SaaS, LoB Applications)
- In depth experience working with Firewalls, Switches, Wireless : Cisco Meraki, HP/Aruba or equivalent
== Bonus ==
- Experience in working with an IT MSP
- Experience with LabTech or equivalent RMM tools
- Experience with ConnectWise or equivalent CRM tools
Dyrand Systems Inc. is an established IT Managed Services Provider in Canada, with a head office in Vancouver. We provide our clients with a virtual IT department that gives them a team of specialists that monitor and manage their networks and systems.
Our extensive set of IT-related services and partnerships ensure that our clients’ IT systems provide full business value. Dyrand has strong partnerships with Lenovo, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon AWS, and many other vendors and manufacturers. Our business is growing rapidly, so our team is expanding! We have a passion for growth, teamwork, and quality customer service. Our values are key to our success and the people we hire are accountable, have integrity and are trustworthy, focus on the long-term solutions, provide an exceptional client experience, is an exceptional team player, and provides an exceptional quality of work.
We are actively seeking a full-time position as a Business Development Professional who will be responsible for bringing in new clients for Dyrand’s core Managed Services Offerings:
- Initiating contact with prospects through various sources which include (but not limited to) business and personal contacts, networking events, seminars, cold/warm calling, conferences, etc.
- Handing over new clients to Dyrand’s Project Manager and Account Manager. You will ensure that the On-Boarding Project Charter is adequately defined, and signed off for acceptance by the new client. You will cooperate during the first 3 months of the contract with the Account Manager to ensure the new client is successfully integrated within Dyrand’s processes.
- Making recommendations/requests to the Managing Director responsible for Sales on which events, marketing groups, functions, etc. would be beneficial to help in sourcing prospects.
- Working with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translating those needs into Dyrand service/product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Working with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and managing prospect expectations.
- Managing IT Services proposals, contracts, rental agreements and service level agreements.
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge of the services offerings of Dyrand
- Performing sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remaining compliant with policies and procedures.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase our services and offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will keep a full pipeline of qualified prospects in ConnectWise through the sales activities of networking, cold calling, attending events, etc.
- You will sell our products, services, and solutions to prospects.
- You will educate yourself on new developments in IT technology from the sales perspective. You do not need to immerse yourself in technical details, you will be required to know the high-level features and benefits of new solutions and services provided by Dyrand, and software and hardware enhancements of the solutions, services, and products we sell.
- You will acquire and maintain appropriate sales certifications from our major vendors in order to maintain the Company’s standing with its vendors.
- You will enter details into ConnectWise for each opportunity that you have at each prospect. You will keep the Opportunity Manager up to date on a daily basis.
- You will participate in weekly sales meetings to go over opportunities, activities, strategy, etc.
- You will understand sales processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- You will manage all activities within ConnectWise. You are obligated to enter all communications with prospects and clients into ConnectWise (such as emails, visits, and phone calls).
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Possess a track record of negotiation and closing of the sales process.
- Awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Skill in preparing written communication and materials.
- Experience in an MSP environment and Connectwise would be an asset.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing or a related field.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- 5 years of sales experience.
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Competitive benefits package fully paid by Dyrand
- RRSP matching plan
- Birthdays off
- Flexible working conditions, work from home when required
- Fun working environment and culture